Option 1: Full Induction Programme
£200 per ECT covering the whole two year induction programme.
Registration of ECTs with the Teacher Regulation Agency (TRA).
- Ensure ECTs are fairly and regularly assessed through collection of monitoring reports and formal assessment points at the end of year 1 and 2 of induction.
- Additional support for ECTs not meeting Teacher Standards.
Option 2: Core Induction Programme
£400 fixed cost per ECT plus £400 per day cost for additional checks and quality assurance as required.
As Option 1 plus:
- ECF fidelity check before the start of the induction period.
- Quality assurance of ECF core induction programme throughout the two years.
Option 3: School-Based Induction Programme
£900 fixed cost per ECT plus £400 per day cost for additional checks, support and quality assurance as required.
As Option 1 and 2 plus:
• ECF Fidelity check which will ensure that ECTs receive a programme of support and training based on the ECF induction programme.
• Programme checks to ensure materials and sessions are in line with the statutory guidance for induction and that they meet the ECT standards.