National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
We are pleased to be working in conjunction with UCL to deliver the full suite of NPQs.
University and school partners have drawn on their leadership professional learning expertise to design the following evidence informed programmes.
- NEW!! NPQ Leading Primary Maths (NPQLPM) - For teachers who have, or aspire to have responsibility for leading maths in a primary setting.
- NPQ Leading Literacy (NPQLL) - This programme will develop participants’ expertise in leading literacy by developing a deep understanding of evidence-based practice in language reading and writing.
- NPQ Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL) - Designed for early years leaders qualified to at least Level 3 with full and relevant qualifications working in a wide range of Early Years (EY) settings including Private, Voluntary or Independent (PVI) with leadership responsibilities.
- NPQ Leading Teaching (NPQLT) - designed for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
- NPQ Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD) - designed for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school. They may have responsibilities for the development of all teachers across a school or specifically trainees or teachers who are early in their career.
- NPQ Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC) - designed for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil wellbeing in their school.
- NPQ Senior Leadership (NPQSL) - designed for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
- NPQ Headship (NPQH) - designed for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
- Early Headship Coaching Offer - this bespoke programme consists of tailored resources, coaching and peer networking opportunities to support ongoing professional development and wellbeing. The additional support offer is designed for those in their first five years of headship.
- NPQ Executive Leadership (NPQEL) - designed for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, an executive headteacher or a school trust CEO with responsibility for leading several schools.
Click here to find out more about the programmes.
For further information about signing up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about how an NPQ can be valuable to you, please see the videos below;